Do you have a passion for helping individuals with disability live meaningful and positive lives? If so, this is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team at our Maddington office.
Directions Disability Support Services has provided personalised and individually tailored support to people with a disability and their families for over 25 years and has developed a strong reputation for high quality, relationship-based services throughout Perth. This is an exciting time to become a part of the Directions team, to work with great people and play a pivotal role in defining and shaping our services under the National Disability Insurance Scheme.
About the role
The Systems Coordinator will be responsible for leading the continuous improvement in operational systems and business processes, including systems, tools and practices that support collaboration and work management. Key priorities include:
1. Coordinating the interface between systems, people and processes;
2. Oversight and/or delivery of staff training to enable full and effective use of IT programmes and software in conjunction with the management team;
3. Conducting and overseeing quality improvement activities that enhance the use of systems and related processes;
4. Enhance Directions outcomes-focused culture through supporting the development and implementation of data collection and reporting mechanisms.
Benefits and perks
Base salary + super, salary packaging;
Customer focussed, interesting and meaningful work;
Opportunities for growth and development.
Skills and experience
1. Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar position
2. Demonstrated success in the delivery of application training across a range of systems
3. Experience in routine interpretation and application of data management systems
4. Experience with client management systems; previous use of Visicase would be advantageous
5. Experience and confidence in providing on-site and remote training and support to a range of end users; tailoring presentations and materials to suit audiences
6. Experience in developing and maintaining a range of user training tools
7. Displays initiative in daily performance; the ability to conceive new ideas and initiate action
8. Advanced computer literacy in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
9. Strong analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills
10. Excellent interpersonal skills, including strong written, presentation and verbal communication skills
11. Ability to work on several projects simultaneously to tight deadlines, and prioritise workload
12. Ability to work in a team environment with a flexible approach as well as being able to work independently with minimal supervision
13. Experience in the management of NDIS claiming and reporting requirements;
14. Flexible, can do attitude and able to multitask with changing priorities;
Please attach a cover letter and resume addressing the above selection criteria using the apply now button. For further information and position description, please email: email@example.com for a copy of the Job Description. Enquiries can be directed to Bev Wotzko on (08) 9262 4900. The successful applicant will need to provide a valid WA National Police Clearance.
Closing date is 5pm Friday 9th October 2020. However shortlisting for this role will commence immediately for suitable candidates.