Directions provides relationship-based, personalised and individually tailored support to people throughout Perth metropolitan area and south into the Peel region.
Directions has an excellent reputation for providing high quality support that is flexible, creative and inclusive, and we welcome the opportunity to share management with families. We support people to achieve their aspirations, and get the very best out of life by:
- Supporting people to become active members of their community;
- Enhancing confidence and helping people build independence skills;
- Assisting people to volunteer and work towards employment;
- Helping people build their social skills through groups such as Teenspirit;
- Finding ideal host families;
- Providing all the support and personal care necessary for people to get the most out of every day.
Directions also provides Occupational Therapy, Speech Pathology, Psychology Physiotherapy and Social Work. Our family centred therapy is a wrap-around service which specialises in:
- Early intervention for children under 8 years old; and
- Therapy for older children and teenagers, building independence and ensuring the very best preparation for adulthood.
Our services complement each other. Our community services are improved by input from therapists, and our therapy is improved by the involvement of the support workers ensuring consistency and continuity across all activities.
To find out more about any of these services, click the links below:
- Individualised services
- Host family
- Groups and clubs
- Therapy services