The WA Government has announced that Phase 5 of the Roadmap commenced on 27 June 2020. Highlights of these changes include removing the 100/300 limits on gatherings, relaxing of rules for food and beverage service, gyms operating unstaffed and stadiums opening to restricted capacity.
The Directions COVID taskforce group continue to apply a considered and thoughtful approach to gradual return to the ‘new normal’ of business. We continue to adjust our protocols and behaviours in accordance with official, evidence-based guidelines.
Below is a snapshot of the changes we have/will be implementing in responses to Phase 5 of the roadmap.
- Visitors required to sign visitor book
- All office staff have returned to office on a staggered roster system
- Cleaning protocols and regular deep clean remain in situ.
- All staff to refrain from working if unwell
COMMUNITY /HOME VISIT
- Discussion at door stop to check for any illness or exposure to risk.
- Use of public transport, shopping centres and crowded venues should be considered in relation to risk. Directions staff will support you to make the choice that is right for you.
- Practice good hygiene, handwashing and use of sanitiser if no access to soap and water
We encourage you to have discussions with a member of the Directions team if you would like to explore how we can best support you to participate safely and fully in the activities of your choice. The Directions taskforce team acknowledges that the recovery plan is a work in progress and we will continue to review and tweak our plans as things change.
Thank you for your commitment to a safe and well community.
Chief Executive Officer